FOCUS ON EMERGENCY CALL HANDLING
Look for the VESTA® CallWorks Water Tower; you can't miss it. Stop by and share in our pride for the new home of VESTA! Plus...
We’ll also have ongoing education and demonstrations for you...
- NGCS – Our VESTA® Router and ESInet experts will be on-site to share updates on how your peers are implementing Next Generation Core Service systems across the country.
- VESTA and CallWorks – See the latest functionality of these powerful call handling solutions. We've got big updates for you.
FOCUS ON COMMAND AND CONTROL
Experience the benefits of these solutions to enhance your abilities to save lives:
- PremierOne™ CAD – Learn how your agency can improve response times and better inform first responders to maximize every minute.
- Spillman Technologies – See demonstrations of our integrated on-premise and cloud software solutions including CAD, Records Management, Mobile Data & Field Reporting, Mapping & GIS and more.
- CommandCentral Applications – Discover how you can enhance planning, increase operational support, lead faster investigations and implement end-to-end content collection.
- CAD as a Service – Find out how your agency can simplify deployment, lower staff demand, prevent technology obsolescence and lower total cost of ownership.
WHERE YOU CAN FIND MOTOROLA SOLUTIONS PRESENTING AT NENA
When not in Booths #101 and #401, you can find Motorola Solutions representatives presenting these NENA breakout sessions.
- Monday, June 18th, 11:15-11:45 am: NGCS - Next Generation Core Services Made Easy Buzz Session, Exhibit Floor, Presented by Tim Miller
- Monday, June 18th, 2:30-3:30 pm: Improving Real-Time Information Sharing Through Context Aware Services, Room 208A, Presented by Larry Helms
- Monday, June 18th, 5:00-6:00 pm: NG9-1-1 Platform Testing: Why Cutover is Just the Beginning, Room 205C, Presented by Samuel Bard
- Tuesday, June 19th, 1:30-2:30 pm: Why Do I Have to Do This, Basics for NG9-1-1 System Success, Room 207 C&D, Presented by: Diana Gijselaers in conjunction with Richard Kelly (911 Datamaster), Brooks Shannon (INdigital), David Cordray (DDTI), Deb Rozeboom (GeoComm)
- Wednesday, June 20th, 10:00-11:00 am: The Path to 9-1-1 Thinking Outside the Box Room 202A, Presented by: Jeroen de Witte in conjunction with Stan Heffernan (Greater Harris County, TX), Roger Hauck (Greater Harris County, TX), Mike Hayes (Greater Harris County, TX), Jim Shepard (911 Datamaster)
- Wednesday, June 20th, 11:15 am-12:15 pm: The NENA Call Processing Standard: What It Means for Your PSAP, Room 205A, Presented by: Daniel Mongrain in conjunction with Lisa Dodson, ENP (TRITECH Software Systems Inc.)
Thank you for all your support. We can’t wait to see you at NENA 2018!
Got questions? Email us at VESTAMarketing@motorolasolutions.com